To summarize 2014 and look forward to 2015, here is a quick summary of the major things for each year:
- I started blogging consistently and published my 100th post on this blog!
- I graduated from high school, concluding the best four years of my life so far
- I went to Walt Disney World in March which was the first time ever I had gone to WDW in March
- I went on an amazing Adventures by Disney trip to France and was able to visit Disneyland Paris for a day
- I ran two half marathons and even though they were not in Disney, they were still awesome
2014 was a fantastic year and I am thankful for all of the experiences and opportunities I was able to have.
- I will be heading back to WDW in a few months for another trip during the Flower and Garden Festival
- I will be 19 in a few days!
- I hope to continue to talk with my school to be able to study abroad this year instead of next
- I hope to PR at my next half marathon in April
- I hope to have a healthy and happy year with my family
Happy New Year Everyone!