As my Disney trip gets closer, my sister and I have been discussing the little things we are looking forward to when we arrive in WDW. Here are a random bunch of those little things that we can’t wait to experience.
- Seeing the Earport store in MCO and knowing that very soon we will be on Disney property
- Walking out of MCO’s automatic doors and feeling the rush of warm Florida air hit us
- Driving under the Walt Disney World sign at the edge of the property
- Sighting the first lizard at Old Key West (One year my sister and grandma saw a snake…hoping not to repeat that this trip)
- Saying “Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas” with the automated recording on the monorail
- Eating the first Mickey Ice Cream pop of the trip
- Watching Stacey’s Countdown of rides on TV non stop whenever we are in the room getting ready to go to the parks
What little things do you look forward to on your trips?