- The Boathouse, a new upscale restaurant, opened in Disney Springs (aka Downtown Disney) a few days ago. I’ve read a few reviews and the consensus seemed to be a thumbs up.
- Registration for runDisney Marathon Weekend opened and filled up for DVC and Annual Passholders earlier this week. Registration will open to the public later this month (around the 28th I believe).
- The Flower and Garden Festival is still thriving at Epcot, but will be closing in May so try to make it there soon!
- Adventures by Disney announced the dates and exactly where their new river cruise will be traveling. Looks like great itinerary if you are interested in going on a river cruise soon!
- You can now get Grilled Cheeses near Test Track. I personally do not like grilled cheese, but if you enjoy them you can have them at Epcot.
- Thanks to a tip from my most enthusiastic blog readers, I found out that one of the display options for the Apple Watch includes Mickey Mouse. Although I am not planning on purchasing an Apple Watch I will try to see Mickey Mouse in action on the watch once I find someone who is going to buy one.
Has anyone heard any other exciting Walt Disney World or Disney news lately?