Thank you so much to Danielle at It’s a Great Blog After All (https://itsagreatblogafterall.wordpress.com/2015/05/06/beauty-blogger-tag/) for the nomination for the Beauty Blogger Tag! I really enjoy reading her blog so if you don’t currently follow her definitely click on the link to take a look at some of her posts! I know this post is a little delayed, but better late than never and I had fun answering the questions.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? My hair is naturally straight. I wish it would hold its curl a little more than it does!
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? I don’t die my hair right now.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it? I usually wear my hair down everyday or wear it in a ponytail if I am heading out for a run.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? I do them myself! I have actually never had a pedicure done at a salon.
5. How often do you change your nail polish? I only change it if a special event is coming up.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer? Usually just the summer.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup? Ten minutes.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes? Face
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? I just buy what I need when I need it. Too many products can get too confusing.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes? Never have and probably won’t anytime soon!
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? No. I rarely ever do a full face of makeup.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family? Unless my sister is trying something out on me, then no.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup? Definitely…I do it every day I don’t go to work almost.
14. How many high-end products do you have? I don’t really know if MAC products or Bare Minerals are considered high end but the few products I have are of those brands.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed? I plan my outfit the night before just because it makes it faster to get ready in the morning.
16. How often do you change your handbag? Depends on the occasion and what I like I guess. I use a certain bag for work but then use a bright blue bag for daily life.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? I am almost always up by 8am, even on the weekends and in bed by 10:30pm.
18. How often or when do you workout? During the school year I run three times a week plus taking a dance class and during the summer I try to run three times a week too, but it hasn’t been happening as much…
19. Left handed or right handed? Right handed!
20. How tall are you? I am 5 feet and 3/4 of an inch. The last 3/4 of an inch is important!
21. Do you speak any foreign languages? I have taken Spanish since 7th grade and feel comfortable talking and reading Spanish for the most part.
22. How many pets do you have? My roommate and I have a fish at school. One day I hope to have a small dog or cat!
23. How often are you on WordPress? Depends on the day but usually I read the post feed over breakfast, comment on posts a few days a week, and try to sit down and schedule posts two days a week.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? Definitely!
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? Not usually.
26. How did you come up with your blog name? It took a while, but then it just came to me since Disney is always on my mind!
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? I use my iPhone 5S camera.
28. How often do you clean your house? I clean my dorm room at least once a week but my room at home is usually a little more messy.
29. What’s your favorite color? My favorite color is definitely blue. If you have seen the bright blue Kate Spade bag, that color is my favorite!
30. Do you swear? No
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day? I am going to write a few more blog posts and get ready for work tomorrow!