When I can’t fall asleep, I usually do not resort to counting sheep. I lose interest too quickly and am wide awake again. So instead I name Walt Disney World items. Here are some Disney name games to help you fall asleep.
For the beginner:
- Name the parks in Walt Disney World (6 total)
- Name each of the themed lands in Magic Kingdom
For the seasoned Walt Disney World visitor:
- Name each Epcot country clockwise and then counterclockwise around the World Showcase
- Name each of the on property resorts
- Name the restaurants in each park
For the ultimate WDW expert
- Name the extinct rides in each park with location (example: Mr Toad’s Wild Ride in Fantasyland where The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh now stands)
- Name the restaurants in the resorts
And for the complete expert: Name every item above with opening year
I hope to know all of these facts some day and be able to recall them quickly. Until then, the name games will help me fall asleep and are much more fascinating than sheep.