Walt Disney World is twice the size of Manhattan and even though I have visited many times, I still have not seen or done it all. Here is a list of some of the things I have not done at Walt Disney World, which I had fun putting together.
- I have not had a Turkey Leg yet. It is on my to do list but unfortunately our meal times and ride hopes never seem to align with buying a huge turkey leg.
- I have not been to many of the resorts and have only stayed at two (if you count the Swan as one).
- I have not used a fitness center (mostly because running outside is so nice at Old Key West and because I walk a lot during Disney trips)
- I have not experienced a Star Wars weekend and now I never will because they are ending them while Disney’s Hollywood Studios goes under construction for all of the new additions
- I have not seen a game at ESPN Wide World of Sports
- I have not looked at all of the artifacts in the American Adventure Rotunda (might have years ago but don’t remember them)
- I have never seen all of the Circle Vision 360’s in Epcot
- I have not been chosen to open Magic Kingdom or be the family of the day
- I have not participated in any of Sammy Duvall’s Watersports at the Contemporary (although my mom went parasailing with my cousin)
- I have never had the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream
But…I have finally filled my Mickey and Friends crushed penny book!