Thanks to a reader suggestion, this post will talk about the rides I have unfortunately gotten stuck on before. Whenever someone gets on the ride who needs help getting in the vehicle, the ride slows down and often stops. So I will not count the short stops which were most likely due to this.
- WEDway People Mover-15 min waiting time, and then we were evacuated off the ride during the 2013 WDW Marathon weekend. So I had ran a half in the morning and gotten evacuated off the ride in the afternoon. They did give us each a free FASTPASS to use anywhere in Magic Kingdom so that was very nice and we saw a little behind the scenes look at a stairwell near the People Mover.
- Splash Mountain-5 min waiting time. I was stuck on this one while my sister and dad were watching the fireworks. I ended up being able to watch them while our boat was stuck so that was nice. I knew we were going to get stopped eventually because they had let too many boats out quickly so we were really backed up.
- Ariel’s Undersea Adventure-5-7min, of course we were stuck in the Ursula scene. I would have preferred any other scene I think.
- Journey into Imagination with Figment-7-10min. The theme song for this ride is great, but you get tired of it. We were stuck in the scene where everything is upside down so I spent a lot of time wondering about the upside down popcorn and if they ever clean the food of dust on the ceiling.
- Carousel of Progress 7-10min, got to see one of the scenes twice since we did not rotate!
Those are all of the rides I can remember right now that I have been truly stuck on. What rides have you been stuck on? Have you been evacuated off any of them?