Thank you to LeeAnn at RunAdventurousLee for nominating me for the Liebster Award! She is a runner and traveler and I have been really enjoying reading her posts. She has a goal of running in all 50 states which I think is an awesome goal and I am looking forward to reading her race recaps in each location. Definitely go check out her blog!
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
3. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
4. All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer the 10 questions posed by your nominator, create 10 questions for your nominees to answer. (Or, you can repeat the same questions.)
6. Copy these rules into your post.
- Katie at Katie’s Keys to the Kingdom. She writes about Disney (which I love) but is very creative in her posts. She wrote about Wildlife at Disney a few weeks ago and although I see the animals all of the time at Disney, I would’ve never thought to post about them!
- The Disney Diva has a great blog about Disney as well. Her site design is amazing and I aspire to post as regularly and as often as she does!
- Stretching it to Travel posts about travel deals that are out there which is very helpful as well as places they visit.
I apologize for not coming up with the full 5. Papers and projects are taking priority right now.
- How did you get into blogging or photography? Well, I love planning Disney trips for friends and family and giving Disney advice so I thought writing a Disney blog with tips would be fun. I had been thinking about the idea for probably two years before I actually sat down and created the blog and it has definitely taken me a while to get used to blogging (or trying to blog, haha) consistently.
- Where would you most like to travel to and why? This is a tough question. I think I would love to travel to Spain. I have never been there before and would love to be able to use my Spanish outside of the classroom.
- What is your favorite book? My all time favorite book is a children’s book titled The Castle in the Attic by Elizabeth Winthrop. The book is about a boy, William, who is able to travel to the ages of knights through a castle his caretaker gives him when she leaves. I always thought it was a neat story and I reread the book every few years. The book is also the perfect size and has a great cover which you can no longer buy.
- When you travel to a place you have never been before, what is the first thing you like to do? Before I get there, I research the country or city like crazy and create a travel journal. I look at the basic facts of where I am visiting, the history, what there is to do near where I am staying, and anything else interesting. The first thing I like to do when I arrive in a new place though is to walk around the surrounding area from where I am staying.
- How do you get ideas for your blogs or photo shoots? Sometimes past photos or things I read inspire me to write posts. Other times someone will suggest something or say something which makes a lightbulb go off in my head saying I should write about this!
- How many countries have to been to? I have been to England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, and France so five countries besides the US where I live. I am hoping to add many more to that list though.
- What aspect of blogging do you love the most? I really enjoy connecting with other bloggers and sharing my experiences and Disney tips while also getting to read about their travel or running or daily experiences as well.
- Where is your next travel destination to? Well I am heading to Florida in January for a few days. In terms of new travel destinations I will hopefully make it to a few countries if I am accepted in my study abroad program for the fall.
- What is your favorite downtime activity? My favorite downtime activity would either be running or reading (depending on the weather and where I am). I also really like playing ping pong.
- What is/are your goal(s) in life? I hope to have a job that I love in hopefully management in the hospitality or travel industry (preferably working for Disney). I would like to do volunteer work or somehow work with education in some shape or form as well since I really like school. I think I will probably develop more concrete life goals as I become earlier and decide what I would like to do with my life!