So as I had previously mentioned once before, I will be in Orlando for a trip with my school for five days. We will have free time at Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld for half a day (3-4 hours) each. Only three to four hours?? I know, it isn’t much and I wish we had more time (especially at Disney). I also wish the Osborne Dancing Lights would still be up and that Splash Mountain wouldn’t be closed for refurb oh well. So my current to do lists for the half day at Disney and Universal are below. I will be live-Instagramming for the trip on my blog account so follow disneyonmymindblog on Instagram if you are interested in seeing what I am up to!
- Have a Mickey pop if I can manage to not get any of it on my business casual clothes that day
- Congratulate the runners who participated in the Marathon Weekend races and are walking around the parks with their medals
- If we are allowed to go to other parks, take the monorail from Magic Kingdom to Epcot and spend a few hours there, or just ride the monorail to be able to say “Por favor mantangase alejado de las puertas”
- Take lots of photos
- Ride Pirates of the Caribbean
- Go to the Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor
- Stand in line for some characters
Since I will be in Disney just a few months later and a few hours is not enough time to ride many rides, I think I will see what has the shortest line and go on it. However, since I have an annual pass I might make a few FastPass Reservations as just in case backup plans. I will also just try to enjoy Magic Kingdom and walk around and maybe stand in line for a few characters. If I can make it over to Epcot and back in time (we are staying on Universal property so I have to make sure I make the school transportation back to the hotel this day) I would go and eat dinner in World Showcase and go on Spaceship Earth.
- Try butter beer again
- See if the Harry Potter ride lines are short (highly unlikely) and go on those
I was in Universal in 2010 and went on many of the rides then. I did close my eyes for the Harry Potter ride so I would like to ride it again with my eyes open. My favorite ride when I went was the Hulk but of course that is closed now too for refurb.
Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should do in Universal or SeaWorld?