Here is my Disney Bucket List which will be added to and changed as I think of more things and complete some!
- Participate in the Disney College Program-One of the top things I have been looking forward to about my college years. I am extremely excited to be able to apply for this program soon and hopefully get the chance to be part of making guests’ days at Walt Disney World magical!
- DONE JANUARY 2017: Celebrate my 21st birthday in Walt Disney World
- DONE SUMMER 2016 and SUMMER/FALL 2017: Participate in a Disney Professional Internship
- Run the Walt Disney World Marathon-I have run five half marathons, one of which was in Walt Disney World and I would like to run the marathon one day.
- DONE JUNE 2016: Have the Kitchen Sink-I think this might be on everyone’s Walt Disney World bucket list! I want to finish the Kitchen Sink (with the help of others of course!)
- Have a Turkey Leg
- DONE JANUARY 2017: Spend my birthday in the parks-I was in Disney two days after my birthday but have never been there on my birthday.
- Visit all of the Disney theme parks-Walt Disney World and Disneyland Paris are checked off this list but still have a few more to see! DISNEYLAND IN CALIFORNIA VISITED SUMMER 2017
- Visit all four Walt Disney World parks in one day